July Journalists!

Hey all! With July coming quickly the staff has decided to release a new journalist program for the people who want to enter! I am really excited to enter again, I have summer-fied my blog and I hope its alright :)
Here are the requirements!
  1. Publish your own content on your blog! use your own words!
  1. Be active in the community - in game. Help people, be nice, be aware of all updates and recent news in game, reply to tweets from the Official Twitter, and Official Facebook!

And here are the rewards! 
  • You get a badge for your awesome journalism!
  • You will receive an awesome feather
  • You will have your blog on the blogroll on the official chobots blog!
  • You also get a chance to write your very own blog post for the official blog!!

If you are selected to be a journalist, only the main owner of the blog will receive prizes. The authors or partners will not be rewarded.If you want to become a Journalist you must be posting at least every 2 weeks and also be active!

So yeah! Thats all guys, good luck to all entering, I wish you all the best of luck.

(I am actually going away to compete in a tournament this weekend so I wont be online :( Ill catch yall when I come back!)

Seeya next post!
Will/Realm

No comments:

Post a Comment